This festive season, use code FESTIVE15 to get flat 15% OFF on everything.
Looking to buy a foam mattress online? You may come across many ads online, claiming to offer the best foam mattress in India. However, the proof of the pudding lies in the eating! It’s necessary to understand the types of foam mattresses available, to know just which one will best suit your needs. Memory foam mattresses have been gaining ground in terms of popularity and come with several benefits.
Here are the 7 ways in which memory foam mattresses can improve your sleep -
1. Relief for Pressure Points: Memory foam mattresses are being used in hospitals and clinics in a bid to help relieve the pressure points in a patient’s body when lying down for a long period of time. These mattresses help in cushioning the body, decreasing pain across many sensitive areas. The mattress always adjusts as per the shape of the individual, rather than the other way round.
2. Proper Spinal/Back Support: Memory foam mattresses offer proper support for every part of one’s body. Your weight is spread evenly across the surface of the bed. As a result, you get ample lower back support while your spine remains in a neutral position. On spring mattresses, weight is usually focused on zones such as the hips, shoulders, and heels. This can be a pain for those who sleep on their side or back since there will be no support for the lumbar area. It may cause muscle tension and pain in the lower back. Memory foam mattresses, on the other hand, offer proper alignment for the back and spine.
3. Relief for conditions like arthritis: Memory foam mattresses are recommended for those who suffer from arthritis or fibromyalgia. They improve sleep quality by supporting the hips, back and shoulders. Better sleep leads to greater wellbeing and contributes to faster recovery for these patients.
4. Support for Various Positions: Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Chances are, that it had a lot to do with your sleep position. Memory foam mattresses can adjust to multiple sleeping positions, equally. It does not matter whether you sleep on your side, stomach or back. These mattresses can evenly support each part of the body and give you adequate lumbar support.
5. Motion Absorption: Memory foam mattresses absorb motion and isolate it instead of transferring the same. Regular mattresses usually create waves which lead to disturbed sleep. With memory foam mattresses, whenever someone gets out of bed, the partner can still sleep soundly. Quite useful when you want to sneak out of bed for that midnight snack!
6. Combats Dust Mites: Regular mattresses can sometimes contain as many as 10 million dust mites inside them. However, memory foam mattresses combat dust mites, since they have a higher density in terms of the structure and type of material. These mattresses are dust-resistant and safe for young children as well as the aged.
7. Hypoallergenic Quotient: It is a well-known fact that environmental allergens can trigger allergies and conditions like Asthma. These can be emitted from furniture and upholstery treated with commercial sprays and paints. Memory foam mattresses are hypoallergenic and resist allergens such as pet dander and mold. This ensures prolonged use of such mattresses is safer, for those with respiratory conditions.
Being one of the best memory foam mattresses in India, Wink & Nod mattresses are engineered to offer exceptional comfort and quality. Not many manufacturers can claim to offer an incomparable product. The Wink & Nod mattress comes with three Ortho-foam layers and a fiber-plush cover, which ensure excellent posture and back support while you sleep. The cool gel memory foam used in our mattresses is temperature adaptive and easily retains shape, even over long periods of time.
Wink & Nod mattresses use OEKO-Tex® standard hypoallergenic fabrics and conform to CertiPUR-US® standards in terms of foam/build quality. You can return the mattress if you are not satisfied within 100 days, and there is a 10-year warranty as well. The bamboo fabric cover ensures ample breathability and better air circulation. Wink & Nod mattresses are certainly your best bet when it comes to sleeping peacefully and comfortably each night!